Public health orders are continuously changing. We ask that you read through our public health orders prior to arriving to know what to expect during your trip as there will likely be operational changes and restrictions on lodging, dining and activities. Learn More
What to know about holiday dining in Breckenridge
Most of Breckenridge’s 100+ bars and restaurants remain open during the holidays but many will not offer a specific holiday menu. While some restaurants have joined Open Table, there are still plenty of restaurants in Breckenridge that are walk-in only. The holidays are one of the most popular times of the year to visit Breckenridge and many people enjoy holiday dinners out on the town. Restaurants are currently running at reduced occupancy and indoor + outdoors seating is extremely limited.
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS are highly recommended. If you are interested in a traditional holiday menu make your reservations as soon as possible for in-person dining or pick-up. Holiday menus are often limited and tend to sell out.
- Go early and plan to have a wait. If you are dining at a restaurant that doesn’t offer reservations plan to wait.
- Arrive with everyone. Most restaurants in town will not seat incomplete parties. Be sure everyone in your group is accounted for at the restaurant.
- Get off the beaten path. Visit one of the lesser-known restaurants in town. Plan ahead and still expect waits.
- Embrace to-go options. Curbside pick-up and to-go options are widely available in town. You’ll want to plan in advance for these options as well.
- FREE 10-minute pick-up parking spots have been added around town to make picking up your food/online purchase easy and convenient. View map of pick-up locations.