While we recommend going carless in Breckenridge, if you do need to rent or drive your car, make sure you visit GoI70.com to learn the best times to travel to avoid congestion. We expect this to be a very busy weekend and encourage viewers to carpool, rideshare and use the Bustang if they are visiting from Denver.
FREE PARKING ON AIRPORT ROAD
- Airport Road Skier Parking Lot
- The Red Route, operated by Breckenridge Ski Resort, will run between Airport Rd. Skier Parking Lot and Breckenridge Station from 8:00am to 6:00pm (run times :20 minutes).
- The Breck Free Ride Yellow Route North will run between CMC, Airport Rd. Parking Lot, Breckenridge Station and F-Lot from 6:15am – 11:15pm (run times :15 minutes). Both routes drop of at the Breckenridge Station. It is a .4 mile walk to the Riverwalk Center to view the sculptures.
- Colorado Mountain College (Jan. 27-28 ONLY)
ISSC Special Events Bus will run between Colorado Mountain College (CMC) and F–Lot on Jan. 27-28, 2023 from 9:00am – 6:00pm (run times :20 minutes). You’ll be able to see the sculptures from your drop-off location.
- Limited ADA Parking: available on the south side of the Riverwalk Center. Accessible via W. Adams Ave.
TIP: Download the Breck Free Ride App to find the bus closest to you and track in real time.
Breck Free Ride and Summit Stage buses are dog friendly.
*All bus times may vary due to traffic